Saturday, March 10, 2007

RS Service Auction

Tuesday, March 6, the RS had a service auction. I contributed a batch of frosted cinnamon rolls, a 9x13 pan of 10-12 chicken enchiladas and mending of ten items, and 3-6 hours of inventory (books, DVD's...When I told Grandma O about that one, she wanted that!!!). The food and mending services sold. I just finished delivering the enchiladas and cinnamon rolls. I love to do mending so am anxious for my friend to get the items to me! In turn I had about 850 points...,.I tried for the piano lessons for Miranda for this summer, but was outbid for both those! I did get a dog boarding service by my friend Elisabet for Ben or Dan to use. I also obtained 6 cans of wheat, 1 ground each month, and 2 handmade cards. Babysitting for temple trips and the piano lessons really had high bids....1500 for babysitting for a trip to the temple. We earned points for bidding by answering a questionnaire....such as "Did you floss today. 5 points or Did you drink 6 glasses of water today. 10 points...etc. There were over 1000 points possible.

2 comments:

TheTaffs said...

looks great!

Tara said...

I think your RS activity sounds so fun! I'd love to do that. But we need things on the questionnaire like, "Did you wake up this morning?" 100 points. Easy ones for those of us who forget to floss (sorry Josh--I do try to brush softly though).